Friday 15 April 2016

My first Investigation case as a Private Detective in Mumbai


My first case as a detective agent was very thrilling and adventures because  I was like a new child in different world. I had came from telecom sector and new joined one of the Mumbai's top Detective agency.


Loyalty Check on partner was my first assignment given my boss as directed by our client. It took around a month of time to complete and I achieved loads of courage, Technics, experience and on field idea to tackle all the circumferences which comes across in a proper investigation. I worked with most experienced private investigators who helped me a lot to  complete this investigation.

first of all to start it I studied entire case, took guidance from my seniors and worked accordingly and it gave me energy booster and thankfully I completed my first case in given time period. What I learnt form there is proper plan of work with this you can do anything. "If you have no plan then you are planning do nothing " this was the word what my boss had told me when I joined him. I worked there almost 3 years and with all the experience and guidelines from my ex boss and my seniors from last detective agency now I have started my own detective agency in Mumbai .

I have the word in my mind what my boss had told me and I am always doing that only and now my H S Detective Agency Mumbai is one of the Best detective agency in Mumbai who serves their clients in a very professional manner and give them the exact ideas and planning to get the best result of Investigation.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog HS Detective Agency in Mumbai. I am pretty much impressed with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Detective Agency in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your post as it is just what I’ve looking for. I am looking forward to another great post from you. Best Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work. Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete