Saturday 23 April 2016

Mumbai - my city

Mumbai :


Mumbai welcomes every one in their heart and gives them right to live there with freedom. If you do not know about The City " Mumbai " please let me explain you.

I am Wahid Shaikh and running Detective Agency in Mumbai as H S Detective Agency Mumbai. I have born in Mumbai and aware about every thing which is concerned with Mumbai City. Mumbai is the Financial Capital of country India and Capital City of state Maharashtra. Mumbai has a very long history. Mumbai is surrounded by Arabian sea form three sides and been made of multiple islands all together. Koli are the old resident of Mumbai but now Mumbai is full with all the communities.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog HS Detective Agency in Mumbai. I am pretty much impressed with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Detective Agency in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb and really very good informative blog. We are the best Detective Agency in Mumbai.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work. Post-matrimonial-investigation

    ReplyDelete