Saturday 16 April 2016

I am such a fool, why I changed my blogspot domain !

I am such a dumb why i changed my blogger domain my all blogs been vanished now. I have done such a foolish mistake. I suggest you do not change your blogspot domain ever either you will be in mess. I changed my domain from detectiveagencyinmumbai.bolgspot.com to hsdetectiveagencymumbai and I found my all blogs link is not working so again I did same thing and came to my old domain I thought it will now and my problem still exist. What I do now I am in big problem.

Now my company H S Detective Agency Mumbai is having no blog or stable link. 

8 comments:

  1. This is a great blog HS Detective Agency in Mumbai. I am pretty much impressed with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Detective Agency in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog Detective Agency in India. I really want to admire the quality of this post. I like the way of your presentation of ideas, views and valuable content. No doubt you are doing great work. I'll be waiting for your next post. Thanks .Keep it up! Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see your Detective Agency Services blog as it is just what I’ve looking for. I am looking forward to another great article from you. Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are as consequences many Detective agencies in Delhi. Now handy for psychotherapy facilities. Do you know the truthful meaning of a detective agency in Delhi. Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. Detective Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

  6. We provide detective for the national company's and our service in all over the world. Find a Detective, Private Investigator Cost, and Private Detective Agency.




    Find a Detective

    ReplyDelete

  7. We provide detective for the national company's and our service in all over the world. Find a Detective, Private Investigator Cost, and Private Detective Agency.




    Private Detective Agency

    ReplyDelete